The Third National Climate Conference is now open for submissions. Interested inviduals may start sending papers that follow the theme, “climate-related risks and disasters” in these topics:
- Climate trends and implications to DRR
- Increasing risk and exposure in landscapes, seascapes, and vulnerable sectors (IPs, minority, urban poor)
- Demography and migration
- Urban growth, building urban centers/ resiliency
- Community-based disaster response
- Available technologies and communication tools
- Early warning systems
- Lessons from Ondoy, Habagat, Pablo, Yolanda etc.
Interested individuals may submit their abstracts until July 31, 2014. They may submit their entries to email@example.com.
The Third National Climate Conference is a project of The National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST) Philippines, in partnership with The OML Center Philippines. It is set to happen on September 25, 2015.
For more information and form downloads, visit http://www.nast.ph.
Source: National Youth Commission