Inkonomics 2014 is now accepting entries!
Rules for joining Inkonomics 2014:
1. Any Filipino senior high school student is eligible to join Inkonomics 2014.
2. In 750 words or less, the participant must be able to answer the question: WHICH SECTOR OF THE PHILIPPINE ECONOMY DO YOU THINK NEEDS THE MOST IMPROVEMENT AND HOW WOULD YOU ADDRESS ITS PROBLEMS?
3. Entries must be sent in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Inkonomics 2014. The body must include the student’s full name, contact number, address, and high school.
4. Submission of entries will run from August 30 to November 7, 2014.
5. Entries will judged by content (relevance, depth of analysis, organization of ideas) and grammar (form, style).
6. The three (3) winning entries will be posted in the official National Youth Congress Facebook page and our official website. Authors will be notified through email and text.
7. The articles will have the chance to be published in BusinessWorld and BusinessWorld online. They will also get to attend the 11th National Youth Congress in November, free from the delegate charges.
8. Awarding will be done in the second day of the Congress, November 16, 2014.
9. Please mail all questions and concerns to email@example.com
Inkonomics 2014 is a promotional event of National Youth Congress 11 (NYC11), organized in partnership with BusinessWorld.