The application for the 2015 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit has opened.
We would like to share some details of 2015 GYELS program
in order to give you enough information to challenge this great opportunity.
Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit(GYELS) is Eco-generation’s comprehensive environmental education package full of academic opportunity, global experience and excursions to grow the future leaders.
Detail information of the 2015 GYELS Program is as below.
Title: 2015 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit
Topic: Solutions to water issues for future generations
Date: Feb 9~13, 2015
Venue: Seoul, South Korea
-Age: Between 13~15(As of 30 November, 2014) for the delegates
Between 16~24(As of 30 November, 2014) for the facilitator
-Language: An intermediate level of English fluency is required
-Application <Application page>
-Details of the application <link>
– Application Period: 11th~30th November, 2014
– Announcement: Second week of December, 2014
– Trip to Korea: Feb 9~13, 2015
– Cost coverage: Flight, accommodation, local transportation and meals
– Flight standard: Economy Class
– Accommodation: Lexington Hotel in Seoul (Twin shared room for students)
– Meals: Muslim and vegan meals are available upon request
– Chaperone: Benefits shall be the same except for the flight tickets
*This condition is applied only for the Global delegates.
Facilitator cannot bring chaperon.
– UM service is available for the delegates fly alone without chaperone.
Click this link
for more information.