The ASEAN Youth Summit 2015 will be held at DLSU-Manila on January 23- 25, 2015.
The summit consists of two-day sessions and one-day field trip with culminating night, and will be held at the De La Salle University- Manila, Hotel H20, and Nayong Pilipino- Clark Expo.
The three-day international conference with delegates from ASEAN universities and colleges is primarily focused on reinforcing the ASEAN identity by creating a platform of discussion with regards to the implications of the ASEAN Integration initiatives which is to boost ties among ASEAN countries.
Throughout the event, several discussions will be made regarding the affected sectors and fields, with respect to the changes, issues, and effects of the ASEAN integration.
Speakers in the event will be:
- Sen. Loren Legarda- Senate of the Philippines
- Shanaka Jayanathpeiris- International Monetary Fund representative to the Philippines
- Dr. William G. Padolina- National Academy of Science and Technology Philippines president
- Rosalinda Baldoz- Department of Labor and Employment Philippines, secretary
- Julio Amador III- Foreign Service Institute Philippines, assistant director
- Hon. Ade Petranto- Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia, minister/ deputy chief of mission
- Neil Soria- ASEAN Youth Leaders’ Association, president
The summit is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education.