The Canadian Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (CanCham) launched the 9th International ICT Awards at Marriott Hotel Manila in Newport City last November 25, 2014.
Nominations are now open to all eligible companies and individuals all over the country who are in the field of Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and will close on January 31, 2015. The 9th International ICT Awards Philippines will be held on March 24, 2015 at the Grand Ballroom of Marriott Hotel Manila.
The launched was headed by CanCham President Julian Payne and facilitated by CanCham Executive Director Cora dela Cruz. In his opening remarks, Payne said that the International ICT Awards Philippines recognizes the very best in the ever-growing ICT and IT-BPO industry.
Because of its continued success over the years, a total of 15 categories have been announced for the 2015 awards.
- Best Company of the Year
- Best Employer of the Year
- Best Filipino-owned Company of the Year
- Best Company of the Year Outside NCR
- Best Global In-house Center of the Year
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Best Voice Excellence Company of the Year
- Best Emerging IT-BPM Company for Creatives*
- Best Emerging IT-BPM Company for Healthcare*
- Best Emerging IT-BPM Company for Finance and Accounting*
- Best Software Company of the Year*
- Best Philippine Mobile App of the Year*
- Best IT-BPM CEO of the Year*
- Individual Contributor of the Year
- Hall of Fame Award (For companies only)
Also present during the launch were IBPAP President Jomari Mercado, Globe Telecoms’ Director for Sales, Key Industries Francis Mendoza, PLDT Alpha Enterprise’s Head of Corporate Business Solutions Nico Alcoseba.
For guidelines on submission of nominations, visit http://ict-awards.org.ph/2015/.