The registration for the 2015 edition of the Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (AYLTLC) is now open for interested youth participants.
The camp, which happens in Singapore from February 26 to March 2, 2015, aims to bring student leaders worldwide and provide them activities which will further equip them to be effective leaders. It also hopes that its participants will understand and appreciate the multiracial societies within Singapore.
Interested youths who want to join the camp must satisfy the following requirements:
Students aged 14-26 at the time of the camp from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
Students who are healthy, curious, aspirant and outgoing.
Students who love traveling and learning more about different cultures.
Aspiring participants should also possess the following skills for a more engaging experience at the camp:
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Willingness to work cooperatively with other delegates.
Interested applicants must do the following steps:
- Register online or send your application form to email@example.com
- Pay registration fee.
- Pay the program fee after receiving the Letter of Acceptance from the organizers.
- Apply for a Singaporean Visa and purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets.
- Fly to Singapore and experience AYLTLC 2015 with your fellow delegates.
Visit the camp’s website for further details: http://www.ayltlc.com/