By Ana Victoria Cordero and Sharon Fabian
Radio Kabataan continued to motivate the Filipino youth by sharing inspiring stories and opportunities.
Lovers topped board examination
The main inspiring story aired today is about the lovers in Cebu, who both topped the mechanical engineering licensure examination.
Micah Arceño topped the examination in September 2015, while his girlfriend, Marina Luchavez, became the top notcher on March 2016.
The couple graduated from the University of Cebu.
- Young aspiring writers ages 7 to 14 years can become Manila Bulletin’s FUN PAGE writers. They can send their sample articles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grades 9 to 10 high school students are being invited to join the YSEALI’s Young Eco-ambassadors: CATALYST, an environmental event to be held in UP Diliman on June 1 to 3, 2016. Visit the Young Eco Ambassadors- Pilipinas Facebook Page for more information.
DJ’s advice: Carpe Diem
Carpè Dièm was the main lesson from the tips that was discussed during the show. The tips given were:
- Seize the day- meaning of Carpè Dièm
- Never be afraid to go back to step one which is to seize the day and to remember the knowledge and experiences gained.
- Know what you really like and focus on it.