Teach for the Philippines is looking for people who will join their Recruitment Open Day!
Teach for the Philippines is a “ for-purpose, non-profit organization that works to provide all Filipino children with an inclusive, relevant, and excellent education. We enlist some of the country’s most promising young leaders to teach for two years in public schools throughout the Philippines. Through training and their experience in the classroom, Teach for the Philippines transforms these young leaders into lifelong advocates education equity”.
On the Recruitment Open Day, Teach for the Philippines will be conducting a short informative session about who they are, what they do, and who they are looking for. They will also be accommodating people who are interested to apply for their Fellowship Program.
Teach for the Philippines Recruitment Open Day (source: Teach for the Philippines)
These are the things to expect on their Recruitment Open Day:
- Get to know the organization and the Fellowship Program
- Get interviewed about your experiences and expectations
- Get a chance to register your interest to start your application
- May 16
- TFP Headquarters in Makati – 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- May 17
- Quezon City area – 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- May 18
- University Belt Area – 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM
For those interested but are not located in Metro Manila, you can send your details to Teach for the Philippines.
For those who are able to come and are interested, fill up the RSVP form for the Recruitment Open Day.