Want to be able to work in the government? Worry not, the 2018 Civil Service Exam is still accepting applications for their 2nd batch of examinees!
Although the first batch of the Civil Service Examinations is already finished, the Civil Service Commission is still accepting applications for the second batch of examinees.
Here are the requirements you need for the application:
- Civil Service Examination Form No. 100 (You can download it here.)
- Four copies of Identical Passport Size Picture (Sample and full specifications here.)
Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
Colored, with white background
Taken within three (3) months prior to filing of application
Printed on good quality photo paper
In standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag positioned at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
In bare face (with no eyeglasses, colored contact lens, or any accessories that may cover the facial features; facial features not computer enhanced)
Showing left and right ears
Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
With neutral facial expression, and both eyes open
With HANDWRITTEN (not computer-generated) name tag legibly showing SIGNATURE OVER PRINTED FULL NAME in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name, if any
- Original and Photocopy of any Valid ID (Full list of Valid IDs here.)
- Driver’s License;
- Passport;PRC License;
- SSS I.D.;
- GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D.;
- BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must, at the least, contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
- Company/Office I.D.;
- School I.D. (validated for the current school year/semester/trimester);
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.; or
- NBI Clearance
Once you have all the requirements, file it the branch nearest to your location. (For full list of branches, click here.)
The deadline for application is June 22, 2018 and the examinations will start on August 12, 2018.
You can also join the Civil Service Exam 2018 Community Support Group.
For more information:
- visit Government.PH Official Facebook Page
- visit Government.PH and Civil Service Commission websites.
- email Government.PH
- call CSC trunklines at 931-7935; 931-7939; 931-8092