In collaboration with the Embassy of India in Manila, the National Youth Commission presents #IDY2018PH photo competition!
In order to promote the universality of YOGA in the Philippines, the competition will be open to both Yoga practitioners and enthusiasts nationwide. The competition will coincide with the upcoming International Day of Yoga on June 21, 2018.
Here are the mechanics:
- The competition is open to all individuals 18 to 30 years old
- The sender of the photo must be 18 to 30 years old
- The subject of the photo does not have to comply with the age requirement
- All entries must be taken within the Philippines
- The location of the photo must be stated by the sender
- The sender must follow @IDY2018PH
- Entries must have the hashtag: #IDY2018PH and tag @idy2018ph
- The subject of the photo may be the sender, relatives, or friends.
- The photo can contain one or more yoga poses.
- Selfies can be accepted as long as the posture is still visible
- A photo caption describing the definition of Yoga should be included
- Each sender can submit a maximum of two (2) photos
- If identical photos have been submitted, the first submitted photo will be considered the original and the others shall be disqualified
As for the criteria:
- Accuracy – 20%
- Difficulty – 20%
- Creativity and Choreography – 20%
- Choice of locality – 20%
- Appropriation of Caption – 20%
The winners will be awarded with Yoga books from the Embassy of India, along with prizes from SPEEDO. They will also be presented in a formal celebration hosted by the Embassy of India and the National Youth Commission on June 17, 2018 at Ayala South Malls, Alabang, Muntinlupa.